Submission of the version of your paper
To be included in the IMCET2018 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®
AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL rate and the paper must be presented at the conference. Publishing of the papers will be subject to IEEE approval of the form and the quality of the papers.
Authors’ registration fees must be received before the paper upload. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for ONE paper, additional papers are charged a reduced fee per paper. While preparing the version of your paper, please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take into account the reviewers’ recommendations.
Each accepted manuscript should not exceed 8 IEEE style pages (6 pages included in full registration plus 2 pages at extra per page fee). Your paper must comply with standard IEEE conference templates available at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
To submit your paper, please go to EDAS: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23997, Click on the “My Papers” tab, and then upload your paper after clicking on the icon under the column “Upload” where your paper is located (in your papers table list).
Please make sure that the list of your paper’s co-authors is complete in EDAS,and that it exactly corresponds to your manuscript authors list. Otherwise, unlisted co-authors will not be recognized by EDAS registration system.
Prior to Submission, you need to PDF-check your paper using IEEE PDF eXpress available at http://www.pdf-express.org/plus. IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is an IEEE-sponsored online tool, freely available to assist conference organizers and authors in complying with the latest IEEE requirements for PDF files.
IEEE PDF eXpress will:
- Check author-created PDFs and report whether or not they are IEEE Xplore-compatible (PDF check function), and
- Convert a wide range of application formats to IEEE Xplore -compatible PDFs (conversion function),
- Provide assistance to correct problems with PDFs.
Steps for submission:
- Create manuscript(s).
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript.
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account according to http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/frhelpnologin.asp.
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore -compatible PDF(s).
- Submit, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s).
- access IEEE PDF eXpress service go to http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/. Conference ID: 43081XP
If you experience any problems during the upload process of your paper on EDAS, please contact email@example.com.
IEEE copyright transfer
At the moment of final manuscript submission, the IEEE copyright transfer agreement must be submitted electronically via EDAS. This can be done by going to “My Papers” tab and clicking on the ‘(c)’ icon under the column “Copyright” where your paper is located. Copyright transfer will be completed in a few clicks, without the need for uploading a scanned copyright form.